Updating health behaviour or managing a health concern takes time and understanding, and experience has shown me that a ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you identify and create new habits that underpin success. To really understand your unique situation, current concerns and goals, and to collaborate effectively on creating your new way of eating, we will need to work together over a period of time.
because "one size fits all" is never good!
Where my knowledge of food and behaviour blends with your expertise on You.
What will I achieve?
The length of your programme depends on where you’re starting from and what you want to achieve. A typical programme of 12 weeks can provide a firm foundation for creating your new healthier future. You can choose to:
My programmes typically include:
- A full, in-depth personal health and lifestyle assessment to explore your current eating plus other factors that influence food choice, such as sleep-wake cycles, stress, and mood fluctuations
- Consultations at intervals that best support you as you explore your health, identifying and implementing changes to how you eat and move through Life
- Personalised recommendations based on your unique physiological and psychological needs, and your goals
- Knowledge of foods that can help, or hinder, you as you nourish your body and mind, and resolve health or eating concerns
- A toolbox of information to help you move towards your desired outcome
- Behaviour change tools to help you deal with unhelpful eating habits, beat cravings, and boost your willpower (longer programmes only)
- Coaching, motivation, accountability and support throughout the programme to help you as you break free from whatever’s held you back before (longer programmes only)
Find out more
While the end goal may be success, the process is all about learning and enjoyment. If this sounds like just what you need, I’d love to work with you.
Don't just take my word for it...
“Sabra’s combination of physical and mental wellbeing tools has been exactly what I needed whilst trying to support my mental health. When I left my first session of hypnotherapy, feeling so much more relaxed and at ease, I had a toolkit of advice and techniques to try at home. Nutritional changes, breathing techniques and relaxation practises helped me tackle my mental health issues from every angle. Adding in hypnotherapy to ease my anxiety and help me to make the changes in between sessions has made a drastic difference. The genuine, personal care and support I’ve received from Sabra has been and continues to be fundamental in my recovery; I can’t thank her enough!”NB,London